Links & Resources
Inman News – Inman News is the real estate industry’s most authoritative source of market conditions, business trends, technology, real estate and financial news.
- Realtor.com – Find real estate listings, homes for sale, apartments, houses for rent, and property records, as well as school and neighborhood information on realtor.com(R).
- RIS Media – Real estate industry news, profiles, and articles. National print magazine available.
- Home Inspectors Association – The National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc. (NAHI) was established to promote and develop certified and licensed home inspectors in the professional home inspection industry.
- Mortgage Banker Association – The association creates an environment by developing innovative business tools, educating and training industry professionals and providing a gathering place for the sharing of ideas.
- HUD – Government agency oversees home mortgage lending practices.
- Aweber – Simple, Faster Email Marketing for Your Business. AWeber takes the guesswork out of email marketing for 120,000+ businesses worldwide
- Bluehost – One of the largest web hosting companies. Speed, and Flexibility. Only $3.95/Month
Free Site Builder · Unlimited Hosting Space · Free Website Templates. It’s the one we use.
Propertyware – Online property management software from Propertyware provides world-class marketing, management and accounting solutions for the single family industry.
- Moo.com – Design and print customized Business Cards with MOO! Print a different image on each business card – upload your own design, logo, text and photos online.
- Karls Mortgage Calculator – Mortgage calculator with graphs, amortization tables, extra payments and PMI.
- Invoicera 7.0 – An online invoicing & time tracking app designed specifically to easily invoice your clients and track time & expenses.
- Docusign – Securely sign and manage documents online from any device with the most widely used e-signature solution.
- Xpenser – Record, approve, and manage expenses, receipts, mileage, time, and expense reports from your iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, the Web.
- Evernote – Evernote lets you take notes, sync files across your devices, save webpages, capture inspiration, and share your ideas with friends and colleagues.
- Picasa – Organize and edit your photos using Picasa, then use Picasa Web Albums to upload and share your photos and videos
- Company Folders – Create amazing-looking folders and stunning marketing materials suited for real estate agents that you can use for client presentations, advertisements, and mere daily activities.
Open Home Pro – Offers software solutions that enable real estate agents to manage their businesses on mobile devices.
- Sitegeist – a mobile application that helps you to learn more about your surroundings in seconds.
- Dropbox – A home for all your photos, docs, videos, and files. Anything you add to Dropbox will automatically show up on all your computers, phones and even the Dropbox website — so you can access your stuff from anywhere.
- Expensify – Expensify makes capturing receipts, tracking time or mileage, business travel and creating expense reports quick and easy, it takes the time, paper, and headaches out of your expense reports.
- Hootsuite – Manage and schedule posts to multiple social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare and more, all from one app.
- Curbcall – Curb Call is a mobile app platform that connects real estate buyers and Realtors in realtime.